Fashion Art Direction
Course Summary School: Manchester Fashion Institute
Location: United Kingdom, Manchester
This is for those with creative vision. The course will hone your skills of communicating fashion concepts, trends, products and ideas through publication, exhibition, art direction and styling.
- Opportunity to work individually and collectively within the worlds of fashion, graphics and illustration.
- You will be working in an environment that encourages you to take risks and challenge convention in your work.
- Opportunities for work experience and industry ‘live’ linked project work.
- This course sits alongside two other Manchester School of Art courses (Fashion and Graphic Design), which have excellent reputations for producing professional graduates who are employed for their creativity, originality, versatility.
- You will have the opportunity to take part in Unit X, an innovative unit offered to students across Manchester School of Art that encourages interdisciplinary study and collaboration on an external-facing project.
Duration: 3 years full-time