ANALYSISThe British department stores chain has charmed the analysts after reporting a slightly better-than-expected third quarter. Consensus rating over Debenhams´shares is ‘hold’, with the likes of Deutsche Bank sharing its trust in the potential of the stock. Deutsche Bank’s current 87 pence target […]

After taking the industry by storm earlier this week with its rumoured sale, Sergio Rossi – up to now property of the luxury group Kering – would reportedly had not one, but three potential suitors. The designer show brand is allegedly considering offers to purchase proposals from three investors, namely […]

Italian fashion label Twin-Set has kicked off the summer with a shareholding and management reorganisation. The Carlyle Group has increased its stake in the company up to 90 percent, while the remaining 10 percent rests in the hands of the firm´s creative director. The Carlyle Group has upped its 72 […]

London - RewardStyle, the affiliate platform used by the world’s top bloggers, founded by husband and wife team Baxter Box and Amber Venz Box in 2011, has raised 15 million dollars in a Series A round of funding. The American-based platform, which works with 9,000 content creators and 4,000 retail partners, […]

The Pentland Brands division — which owns footwear brands such as Ted Baker, Kangaroos, the Hunter Boots, and Lacoste Chaussures — noted a 5 percent jump in revenue, up to 618 million pounds. “Ted Baker footwear had another record sales year, delivering double-digit growth with strong performance in […]

Private equity firm Brait said on Friday that it had completed its acquisition of 90 percent of UK fashion retailer New Look for 780 million pounds. The founders and management of the British retailer had purchased the remainder. South African billionaire Christo Wiese’s Brait said in a statement that […]

Two US professors put the blame on retailers for cut-throat prices and stiff competition among garment manufacturers, showing how drastically apparel prices have fallen in the US in the last few years and how retailers are taking the major share of the profit. “The retailers can squeeze the prices as […]

REPORT Pentland Group results for the year ended December 31, 2014 reflected the continued international development of Pentland’s portfolio of brands in sports, outdoor and fashion, and another strong performance from the core fascias of JD Sports Fashion, in which Pentland Group is the majority shareholder. […]

RELATED NEWS

MORE NEWS

 

Latest jobs

 

MOST READ