The International Anti-Counterfeiting Coalition (IACC) has announced via a statement from the group's board of directors that they are suspending their General Membership Category. This removes members such as Alibaba, The Real Real, and Wish.com "This will not affect our existing relationship or joint […]

Most of the studies indicate that weddings in China are considered to be a once in a lifetime opportunity to splurge on everything from wedding dress and photo session to return gifts. Western culture swept into China three decades ago when the communist country welcomed foreign trade. And western brands […]

Sportswear giant Adidas had ended its sponsorship of English football club Chelsea six years early. The German company has been Chelsea’s principal sponsor since 2006, however according to the BBC Adidas reached a mutual agreement to end the deal on 30 June 2017 instead of 2023. The club will have to […]

Philipp Plein International has acquired a majority a stake in Billionaire Couture, the luxury men's wear line created by entrepreneur Flavio Briatore in 2005. Philipp Plein will become the brand's creative director. The first collection designed by Plein will be presented on June 20 in Milan. Plein […]

Clessidra SpA, parent company of luxury fashion brands Roberto Cavalli and Buccellati has a new owner. Italmobiliare, a private equity fund, has signed an agreement to acquire Clessidra in a deal which values the fashion company at 20 million euros. “The acquisition of Clessidra is part of its portfolio […]

London - Luxury Italian fashion house Gucci has left the International Anti-Counterfeiting Coalition (IACC), a Washington DC based group after it opened its membership to “intermediaries” and allowed Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba to become a member last month. Gucci notified the IACC of its intention […]

Chinese e-commerce giant Alibaba's revenue surged 39 percent year-on-year in the first three months of 2016, it said Thursday, its fastest growth in the last four quarters. Revenue hit 24.18 billion yuan (3.75 billion US dollars ) for the three months to March, it said in its quarterly results announcement, […]

REPORTApril 2016 same-store sales at Uniqlo Japan, part of the Fast Retailing Group, increased by 1.3 percent year on year while sales at its own stores increased by 1 percent. The company said, total sales including online sales increased by 2.3 percent during the month under review. It added that […]

RELATED NEWS

MORE NEWS

 

Latest jobs

 

MOST READ