Abercrombie & Fitch
Abercrombie & Fitch is a specialty retailer of high quality apparel and accessories for men and women. For 125 years, the iconic brand has outfitted innovators, explorers and entrepreneurs. Today, it reflects the updated attitude of the 21 to 24-year old customer, while remaining true to its heritage of creating expertly crafted products with an effortless, American style.
Approximately 270 locations worldwide, as of Q4 2017
FIND A STORE
Abercrombie & Fitch Co. (NYSE: ANF) is a leading, global specialty retailer of apparel and accessories for Men, Women and Kids through three renowned brands. For 125 years, the iconic Abercrombie & Fitch brand has outfitted innovators, explorers and entrepreneurs. Today, the brand reflects the updated attitude of the 21 to 24-year old customer, while remaining true to its heritage of creating expertly crafted products with an effortless, American style. The Hollister brand epitomizes the liberating and carefree spirit of the endless California summer for the teen market. abercrombie kids creates smart, playful apparel for children ages 5-14, celebrating the wide-eyed wonder of childhood.
The brands share a commitment to offering products of enduring quality and exceptional comfort that allow consumers around the world to express their own individuality and style. The Company operates more than 850 stores under these brands across North America, Europe, Asia and the Middle East, as well as the e-commerce sites, www.abercrombie.com and www.hollisterco.com
See step by step company history here.
BUILDING LEADERS OF INCLUSIVE CULTURE.
OUR VISION: A culture that advances respect, makes space to relate, and inspires unity.
The A&F Community is welcoming, inclusive and diverse. We celebrate individuality and uniqueness. Though responsibilities may differ, respect is distributed equally, regardless of title.
We are committed to taking care of this place and each other. We act with integrity, do what’s right, and do not let each other fail. We don’t just do good things - we are good.
We take this ethos with us wherever we are in the world. We are in this together. Everyone has a place and a voice Around our Fire.
other partnerships include
2017 QUICK FACTS
organizations that further inclusion were supported
given to diversity efforts
HRC Corporate Equality Index
reached through D&I social media
First ever Keyholder for the Freeport Braintree store based in the UK, which is the only Outlet store in the whole of Europe.
"After being with the company over two years prior to my new position, being part of the management team without having a degree almost seemed impossible. My favorite thing within this role is being in the position to inspire others to open doors to places that they think might just feel impossible to get through."
- 2015 Braintree Freeport, England: Brand Representative
- 2018 First Keyholder for Braintree Freeport Outlet Store
First ever Key Holder in France.
"Being part of a company that celebrates individuality and uniqueness, and treats everyone at the same level, regardless of tittles, and develops and empowers their associates for a better good, as much professionally, as humanely."
- 2016 Paris, France: 25h Brand Reprensentative
- 2018 Paris, France: Key Holder
MIT turned General Manager of the Hollister Taikooli Chengdu, championing team development and driving the business forward.
“Since joining Hollister my favorite thing has been the people. I’ve met so many great leaders that I’ve learned so much from, and that have inspired me to be a better leader. Hollister is constantly innovating and moving forward, and I’m privileged to be a part of it.”
- 2014: Began her career as an MIT in Chengdu, China
- 2016: Promoted to Store Manager of Hollister Taikooli Chengdu
- 2018: Now leading the Hollister Taikooli Chengdu as General Manager
First ever GM in Kuwait, running a successful team and developing local talent in the store.
“Through these years I had the honor to work with some of the most aspirational, talented and yet humble people who motivate and inspire me on a daily basis to develop”
- 2013 Paris, France: Manager In Training
- 2014 Opened the first Kuwait A&F store: Store Manager
- 2017 Kuwait: General Manager
Sr District Manager of London
“I love a challenge that requires my adaptability and tests my creative thinking. I have a keen interest in fashion trends and I love being able to give direct feedback as to how we should be adapting as a brand.”
- 2010 A&F Flagship London, Manager in Training
- 2014 Hco Flagship , District Manager
- 2015 Hco, Senior District Manager
Store manager of Westfield London
“The mix of backgrounds in theworkplace is something I particularly appreciate to bring different ideas to the party”
- 2009 Belfast: Brand Representative
- 2015 Newcastle: Manager in Training
- 2017 London: Assistant Manager
- 2017 London: Store Manager
Sr District Manager of West UK being part of 2 store openings as an associate and a manager.
“I also love working with people who are similarly motivated and excited to be part of growth while enjoying the ever changing work environment.”
- 2007 in Southampton opening: Brand Representative
- 2011 Guildford: Manager in Training
- 2013 London: Store Manager
- 2014 London: General Manager
- 2015 UK: District Manager
- 2017 UK: Senior District Manger
Flagship Manager Hollister, Regent Street, London, UK
“I love my job because everyone shares the same vision and is dedicated to the goal. This really creates a family environment where everybody is there for each other.”
- 2008: London, UK, Abercrombie and Fitch, Brand Rep
- 2011: Kingston Upon Thames, UK, Hollister, MIT
- 2012: Bluewater, UK, Gilly Hicks, Assistant Manager
- 2012 – 2013: Sydney, Australia, Store Manager, opened the first store in Australia
- 2014-2016: Bluewater, UK, Hollister, General Manager
- 2016-2018: London, UK, Regent Street, Hollister, General manager
- 2018 London, UK, Regent Street, Hollister, Flagship manager
Part-Time Associate turned MIT, promoted to Recruiter for Asia, then promoted to General Manager of Hollister Parc Central Guangzhou. Continuing to find ways to elevate the business.
"Since joining the Hollister, I have had the privilege to meet a lot of people who have developed and influenced me. I enjoy the challenges & fulfilment each role has given me. Now, I am excited to see my managers being stronger everyday with my guidance. It is a pleasure to work with such a united team as well as a forward thinking & passionate company."
- 2014: Began his career as an MIT in Shanghai
- 2016: promoted to Recruiter in charge of Mainland China, South Korea and Singapore
- 2017: Promoted to Store Manager of Shanghai Raffles City Hollister
- 2018: Now leading the Hollister Parc Central Guangzhou as a General Manager
GREEN CONFERENCE ROOMS
26 conference rooms equipped with tech for paperless meetings
Retrofitted parking lot lights
Two wildflowers areas to attract honey bee and monarch butterfly endangered species
STORES & GLOBAL
A&F women’s waterless or recycled fabric jeans
Over 40 stores recycle garment polybags
489 stores across 20 countries outfitted with LED lighting
in clothing to World Vision
denim, chambray & fabric