Bachelor Fashion Management (Year 3 / English Program)
Course Summary School: EIDM École Internationale de Mode & Luxe
Location: France, Paris
Through this transversale training program, you will develop a global fashion mindset with courses like sustainable fashion and trend forecasting where today’s social issues are deciphered.
Beyond gaining a strong fashion culture, your entrepreneurial drive and strategic thinking are put at the forefront. Thanks to industry projects led by fashion practitioners, you rapidly get immersed into the reality of the fashion business as you get to work on hands-on projects in a team.
You will be able to translate branding concepts into a visual identity, develop a brand footprint online, and propose relevant ideas to increase online brand visibility. In your role as future manager, you learn the best practices in human resources management in order to lead your team towards success. how to commit and build a team within a multicultural environment. You will learn to think like a strategic merchant whereby a good understanding of the multifaceted retail sector is essential in order to plan an international retail strategy and guarantee the growth of a fashion business.
- Understand how to put sustainability at the forefront of a fashion business, Analyze the evolution of fashion trends throughout the 20th century, Understand the fundamental pillars of branding
- Being able to translate branding concepts into a visual identity, develop a brand footprint online, propose relevant ideas to increase online brand visibility
- Identify the management styles adapted to a team, understand how to leverage a team’s commitment, encourage and federate a team
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the communication tools, set strategic objectives and be able to establish a coherent communication plan accordingly with a focus on PR and events.
- Establish a marketing strategy, demonstrate problem-solving skills and creativity throughout group projects
- Establish a commercial strategy, identify a distribution channel based on a brand’s positioning and target customers, select point of sales, master negotiation skills
Discover more here