Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Design
Course Summary School: LCI Barcelona
Location: Spain, Barcelona
The profile of a fashion designer is one of a professional able to conceive and materialize textile and clothing products at different levels, meeting the needs and the market, creativity and innovation trends and ensuring their technical, economic, environmental and sociocultural feasibility.
Certification: Bachelor's Degree in Fashion Design
Credits: 240 ECTS
Program length: 4 years
Start date: September
Schedule: Mornings or evenings
- Being capable of understanding, defining and optimizing design products and services in different areas.
- Mastering the scientific, technological and artistic knowledge and the methods and procedures associated with them.
- Generating values of artistic and cultural significance in response to current social and technological changes.
- Fashion design and clothing
- Coolhunter - trend researcher
- Art direction
- Creative advisor in fashion communication
- Theatrical and film costumes
- Accessories design
- Textile design
- Design and management of corporate image
- Business management of creative activities
- Customized or corporate designs
- Fashion and clothing design for specific activities
- Fashion magazines
- Tailoring and custom-made design
- Design, research and development of new concepts, materials, applications and products
- Research and teaching