- FashionUnited |
On Thursday April 2, ISEM (Universidad de Navarra) is organizing a free masterclass. This masterclass focuses on opportunities for students to rethink retailing from a customer’s perspective, identifying opportunities, solutions and tactics to simplify the shopping process, while reinforcing brand values and experience.
- What are current customer pain points when shopping?
- How can data provide a better understanding of customer needs?
- What are the key levers needed to create added value to the customer in a saturated retail environment?
- What internal mindsets and processes need to be challenged?
- Learn how to create an integrated customer-focused retail experience
- Determine opportunities to incorporate multi-layered sensory experiences into the store experience that effectively communicates brand values
- Leverage data analytics and new technologies to support brand sell-thru objectives and reinforce customer loyalty.