Fashion Week Brooklyn
Fashion Brooklyn is...
- A bi-annual international collection show founded by the 501c3 non-profit BK|Style Foundation (BK|SF).
- FW|BK has emerged as one of the leading fashion events showcasing the talent of aspiring and established designers from across the globe.
- It has been named as the number 5 international fashion event in 2016.
- Attendees include a diverse spectrum of socially conscious, influencers, fashion-forward and creative people nationally and internationally.
- Each season FW|BK supports charitable organizations including; Denim Day NYC to raise awareness on sexual assault/violence, Art In Motion Show, Beauty for Freedom, Soles4Souls Foundation, MTV Staying Alive Foundation, and Colel Chabad along with several other non-profit organization.
- BK|SF lends a voice to social issues including human rights, HIV/AIDS awareness, sustainability initiatives, poverty, community development, and leadership training.
New York, USA
April 9, 2023 - April 15, 2023