- Marjorie van Elven |
This week, FashionUnited published a series of interviews with startups that aim to change the way people buy fashion. They are using technologies like artificial intelligence and machine learning to make shopping faster, more practical or more inclusive.
Only time will tell if these startups will become the fashion giants of the future. Nevertheless, it is exciting to follow all the innovative ideas new businesses are coming up with to reshape the fashion retail landscape. Here are some more articles FashionUnited has published about promising startups in the past:
- Hund Hund: paving the way for radical transparency in the fashon industry
- New AI-powered app allows users to shop items from pictures they take on the street
- Eyewear startup Wires lands investment thanks to “indestructible” single-wire frames
- Ricoh partners up with Swedish startup Coloreel to develop new thread coloring technology
- New app aims to spot counterfeit luxury goods