PI Apparel New York will be at the forefront of the digital fashion industry as key players will explore which practices and strategies are needed to evolve with the changing needs of the consumer.
In the heart of one of the world's most iconic fashion capitals, attendees will get the chance to build meaningful connections with experts in DPC, 3D Design and Web3 while gaining the most up to date information on industry trends, challenges and technologies.
As PI Apparel's biggest event of the year, it promises to be a catalyst for change, providing invaluable knowledge, actionable insights, and networking opportunities that will shape the future of fashion. The event aims to empower fashion businesses and professionals to unlock the full potential of technology in their operations. With the rapid evolution of technology and the ever-evolving consumer landscape, PI Apparel New York will provide the platform to navigate the challenges and leverage the vast possibilities presented by digital transformation.
With the use of digital assets and virtual materials being implemented into a growing number of supply chains, it is no longer a question as to whether digital transformation is an option but rather a necessity for brands. The conception of fit simulations, for example, presents opportunities for companies to reduce physical sampling and assess sizing on a variety of body types, therefore maximising reach and value. As we see companies like Apple launch their own AR/VR products, it is no surprise that digital-first consumers are on the rise.
Key focuses this year will be on Artificial Intelligence, Sustainability and 3D. Expert speakers from leading companies such as Nike, Tommy Hilfiger, Under Armour and PVH will be sharing how they are successfully adapting to the digital world. Featured sessions include:
- Unleashing the Power of Virtual Materials and Digital Assets Across the Supply Chain
- The Transformation of 3D Apparel Design: Progression of Virtual Rendering and Fit Simulations
- Panel: How is AI Impacting Design and Creativity
Get ready to be inspired by thought-provoking keynote presentations from trailblazers who have disrupted the fashion industry with their visionary approaches. Renowned industry leaders will take the stage to share their invaluable insights and reveal secrets to success that have propelled their businesses to new heights. Key speakers include:
- Tracy Mancenido, Director of DPC, Tommy Hilfiger
- Justin Schlothauer, Director of DPC, Under Armour
- Christian L. Harris, Sr. Technical Designer, 3D Global Development Standards, Nike
- Tiffany Radon, Manager of Technical Design, Carhartt
- Samantha Cordoba, 3D Senior Director, Li & Fung
- Karen Martone, Director Creative Design Technologies, PVH
Who will be in the audience? This is your chance to build connections with like-minded peers from some of fashion’s top companies, such as:
- Project Manager 3D Design, Calvin Klein
- Director of DPC, Gap
- Director of DPC, Levis
- Head of Global Product Digital Operations & Planning Integration, New Balance
- R&D Lead, DPC, Ralph Lauren
Please note that delegate registration is only open to valid end user delegates, namely brands, retailers and manufacturers.
What better way to kick-start your summer than in New York with fashion’s finest?